Wort and Beer Specialist
Golden, CO 80401
- The Specialist performs as a member of a work team that works semi-autonomously to achieve process area goals.
- Responsible for cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, efficiently operating assigned processing equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be a minimum 21 years of age.
- Must have a working knowledge of the brewing processes or will have experience working in food/beverage manufacturing.
- Demonstrates the ability to safely operate multiple complex manufacturing processes and systems efficiently.
- Ability and willingness to work in a shift operation, weekends and holidays as necessary to support production requirements
- Prefer an understanding of flow dynamics, volume control in a closed system or experience in a food/beverage plant or other production environments.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of structured problem solving and in particular the 5 WHY process.
- Must have a good understanding of asset management and its various components and organization.
- Advanced knowledge of continuous improvement concepts.
- Strong organization, self-management, time management, and planning skills
- Demonstrated decision-making skills
- Demonstrated basic leadership skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Must exhibit the flexibility needed to respond to frequent changes in production requirements
- Ability to coach and influence others to achieve results
- Ability to learn and understand different equipment, processes, procedures, and repair methods and apply them in the plant to effectively increase reliability.
- Demonstrates accountability for individual and team safety performance.
- Must have strong Microsoft office skills and have the capability to learn several different computer applications.
- Ability to modify production manufacturing systems preferred.
- GMP and sterile fill manufacturing knowledge
- Contribute to 5S/Safety auditing in assigned areas
- Autonomous Maintenance of pumps, valves, etc.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.