Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The Engineer is responsible for A/V, telecommunications, and technical support for operations, and streaming events
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have experience in these three focus areas:
- Telecommunications and VoIP/UC operations, including carrier interfacing, gateway management, circuit troubleshooting, level 3+ support assistance. Familiarity with Cisco Call Manager 10.5 and Skype for Business 2015/Microsoft Teams.
- Networked audio-visual device operations and support (i.e. Crestron Mercury, Air Media, Skype Room System RL2, Bright Sign/Bright Author).
- Apple ecosystem – working knowledge of MacOS and iOS device operations and support, with special focus on the use of and deployment of devices in a large enterprise environment, managed through AirWatch and JAMF.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.