Workday Technical Business Analyst
Farmington, CT 06032
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Technical Business Analyst Workday
- A hands on Technical Business Analyst is needed at our Farmington CT customer location.
- Will be part of a team of on-shore and off-shore BA’s working with Workday Advanced and Core Compensation.
- Hands-on configuration, development and deployment experience with Workday
- Will prepare requirements specifications and design documents
- Prepare release documentation and facilitate the implementation process
- Coordinate testing effort cross functionality and with the business teams
- Participate in design review
- Develop technical solutions to support Compensation Processes
- Effectively manage and prioritize implementation tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years configuring/maintaining Workday Configuration
- Hands on configuration, development and deployment experience is required.
- Extensive knowledge with Workday Advanced Compensation and Core Compensation
- Experience with taking business requirements and proposing configuration solutions
- Excellent verbal/written communication, attention to details, ability to multitask
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.