Workday Functional Configuration Lead (remote or onsite)
Farmington, CT 06032
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Workday Functional Configuration Lead
This position can be worked remote or on site
- Our client in Farmington, CT is in seek of a Workday Functional Configuration lead.
- The individual should be an expert in Workday Recruiting functionality and will provide planning and execution guidance and knowledge to simplify the implementation across one or more modules (Recruiting, HCM).
- This role will also be responsible for establishing Workday adoption and governance for new capabilities enablement in support of various stakeholder and Business Unit groups.
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions
- Facilitate end-to-end process reviews and recommend process changes or enhancements to support day to day activities
- Demonstrate configurations using prototyping for the emerging Workday modules and capabilities
- Advise client groups on Workday standards for designated process areas to provide suggestions to achieve streamlined processes
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Work in an agile environment with global implementation and operations teams
- 4-year College Degree (12+ years with the above listed skills)
- 3+ year deploying Workday
- 3+ years in a lead role, management role or in a role coaching other
- Workday certifications in Recruiting
- Demonstrate at least 2 Workday modules implementation as a Configurator or Lead
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced, global environment
- Basic knowledge of AGILE methodology and practices
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
- Some travel required, approximately 25%
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements to stakeholders, functional COE teams, and Workday CSM/Account Executives
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.