Tampa, FL 33619
- Team work environment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Communicate and work effectively with others.
- Able to work with hot hand tools.
- Work in a team environment and promote good team dynamics.
- Read and follow written instructions.
- Lift and/or move wax components weighing up to 35lbs pounds.
- Reading and following various assembly instructions depending on job task.
- Working with various wax sculpting hand tools.
- Inspect and clean wax assemblies to detect imperfections and ensure quality during and after assembly process.
- Use hot pencil, torch or other wax sculpting and/or welding tools to smooth out wax surfaces in accordance with quality specifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be flexible with overtime
- High school or equivalent Required experience:
- Assembly/Cleaner experience preferred: 1 year
- Ability to speak and listen effectively to follow instructions in English.
- Ability to write and speak complete sentences and understand verbal and written instructions in English
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.