Water/waste water Electrician
$18.00-20.00 The Villages, FL 32159
At times it will be necessary to work unscheduled overtime to restore services.
Will require to take part in a rotating emergency call out schedule and be accountable for responding to and properly handling all after hour incidents during that time.
- The Electrician performs advanced electrical and mechanical work in the operation, maintenance, and repair of treatment facilities including water/wastewater plants and lift stations plants.
- Will be responsible for the support of complex electrical, electronic control and mechanical systems, providing technical service on and maintenance of lift stations and equipment and water/wastewater treatment plants.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 5 or more year’s progressively responsible experience in the installation, modification, maintenance and repair of electrical/mechanical equipment and related apparatus in water, wastewater and lift station operations
- Must have a clean/valid Florida driver’s license and licensed Journeyman Electrician.
- Thorough knowledge of the methods, practices, materials, and tools used in electrical and electronic components installation, maintenance and repair work.
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards of the electrical trade and pertinent safety precautions necessary to avoid accidents and injuries.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.