Water Operator in Training 186532
Arecibo, PR 00612 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
· Operates water treatment facilities, follows pre-established systems of work to ensure that operational processes and services operate at maximum efficiency in line with performance indicators, quality standards and regulatory requirements, under the direction of appropriately qualified supervisors.
· Adopt safe working practices and procedures that fully comply with Company, legal and other regulatory standards.
· Perform regulatory and non-regulatory sampling process following established procedures and external regulatory.
· Maintain routine and non-routine sampling, analysis and associated data reporting procedures in accordance with the schedule and targets established for quality control. Complete routine and compliance report.
· Operate individual treatment and pumping system, including chemical dosing.
· Visit as appropriate in the performance of both normal and emergency activities, the following: Raw Water retention Lagoon, Raw Water Pump Station, Raw Water Pump Main, Water Treatment Plant, Treatment Water Pipeline, Interconnections, Service Tanks and associated equipment, and any other location whit the area of influence of Projects.
· Associate degree in Sciences discipline, Chemistry or degree equivalent. Potable Water Treatment Plant operator’s license III or IV holder.
· At least two (2) years of experience in managing sampling and analysis, manufacturing or industrial process environment, preferably the Water Industry or Treatment.
· Ability to monitor computer screens and take readings and complete reports. Possess a valid driver’s license.
· Fluency in English and Spanish.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.