Water Operator I 187979
San Marcos, CA 92069 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
Jacobs serves as the single contracting entity for all aspects of the Twin Oaks Valley Water Treatment Plant project. With a 5-year Operations contract, coupled with a California State Water Resources Control Board Division of Drinking Water (SWRCB-DDW) T5 classification, this facility is highly desirable for individuals seeking a long-term career goal with certification advancement. The 100-mgd treatment plant uses combined submerged membrane filtration, ozone disinfection, advanced oxidation, and biological activated carbon to meet strict water quality standards for the San Diego metropolitan area. At its completion in April 2008, it was, and continues to be, one of the largest water treatment plants using membrane filtration in the world.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. College level coursework in Water Treatment and/or related Bachelor’s Degree highly desirable.
Required Skill Sets-Certifications-License:
- Possession of a valid California Driver’s License.
- Possession of valid T2 (preferably T3) or higher Water Treatment Plant Operator’s certificate issued by California SWRCB-DDW.
- SCADA, HMI, Active Factory, Maximo Operating Software experience
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Experience in preparing concise and complete reports, records, and correspondence
- Work with and around hazardous chemicals utilizing proper Personnel Protective equipment which includes respiratory equipment
Desired Skill Sets-Certifications:
- 24-hour HAZWOPER Training
- Forklift Certification
- Operational experience with one or more of the treatment facilities processes
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dillon joined our team in April of 2020, and has been one of our lead craft recruiters here at HKA. Funny, diligent, and a great support system for his clients and potential candidates, Dillon thrives on making sure he brings 110% everyday.