Water Operator 188436
The Villages, FL 32159 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
This position will have a $1,500 TOTAL bonus. $500.00 at conversion to Jacobs. $500.00 ninety days (90) after conversion to Jacobs and $500.00 at one hundred and eighty (180) days after conversion to Jacobs.
- Operates treatment facilities to control flow and processing of water, and influent
- Monitors gauges, meters, and control panels
- Observes variations in operating conditions and interprets meter and gauge readings
- Operates valves and gates either manually or by remote control; starts and stops pump, engines, and generators to control and adjust flow and treatment processes
- Maintains shift log and records meter and gauge readings
- Collects samples and performs routine laboratory tests and analyses
- Performs routine maintenance functions and custodial duties
- Makes operating decisions in absence of supervisory personnel
- Understands and carries out oral and written directions
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with those contacted during the course of work
- Performs other duties as required.
Performs a variety of tasks in the operation and maintenance of a water treatment plant including maintenance of equipment, quality control/testing and day-to-day activities on an assigned shift.
This position typically holds an intermediate or entry level water treatment certification.
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification at a level required by the State in which the project is located (Florida)
- One year of experience in operating water treatment plants
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.