Water Distribution Operator
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA
- Ability to perform continuous physical labor
- Perform a variety of field service duties including but not limited to: completing repairs on water lines ranging from 3/4" to 24" in size, meter inspections, maintenance, and customer service tasks related to the water distribution system
- Ability to use or be trained on computer/ tablets for job order processing
- Maintain good communication with team members and management alike
- Ability to perform well in a team setting
- Availability for after-hours and emergency call-outs / leak repairs
- Outstanding customer service capabilities
- Investigate unusual reading and customer complaints regarding high bills; odd taste and odor of water; pressure-related issues; re-read meters as necessary; resolve issues or request work orders for follow-up
- Report inoperative or damaged meters, bypassed meters, and related problems
- Prepare service requests as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
- Ability to use hand tools proficiently, including nut not limited to: pipe wrenches; poly cutters; copper cutters; channel locks; crescent wrenches
- Ability to operate excavation equipment such as back hoes and excavators, or willingness to be trained on said equipment
We are looking to fill this position with a positive individual who is eager to begin or continue their career in this recession-proof industry. Experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right individual as well as provide assistance with acquiring ADEQ Certifications.
Must have a positive attitude and be capable of contributing to the success of the team, as well as to your own success as an individual.
High school diploma or G. E. D. is required.
Must be 21 years of age or older to be able to drive our company vehicles and must have a clear driving record.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.