Wastewater Operator in Training
Wattenburg, CO 80621 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
Performs a variety of tasks in the operation and maintenance of a Wastewater Treatment Plant or Collections Department including maintenance of equipment, process control/testing and day-to-day activities on an assigned shift.
- Performs any combinations of tasks pertinent to the assigned department under the supervision of the department lead
- Operates, performs minor repairs, and maintains the wastewater treatment plant facility
- Operates pumps, motors, and generators to control and adjust flow and processing of wastewater, sludge and effluent
- Monitors gauges, meters, and control panels
- Observes variations in operating conditions and reports observations to the Lead
- Operates valves and gates either manually or by remote control
- Maintains shift log and records meter and gauge readings
- Takes samples and performs laboratory process tests and analyses when needed or on call weekend duty under the supervision of the Lead
- Performs routine functions and custodial duties
- Works safely and adheres to established safety procedures
- Follows written and oral instructions
- Ability to carry on call phone and respond to pages and alarms as requested by management
- Ability and willingness to work on-call shifts, as requested, including being fit and able to respond to call-ins in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
OPERATOR IN TRAINING - WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT
- High School Diploma
- Valid Drivers License
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.