Wastewater Mechanic in Training 187881
Twin Falls, ID 83301 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
Without CDL pay is $19 per hour, with CDL pay is $20 per hour
- Performs a variety of tasks in the preventive and corrective maintenance on the wastewater treatment plant and related facilities equipment
- Performs and assists in the performance of preventive and corrective maintenance on mechanical and electro-mechanical machinery and equipment
- Performs or assists in the replacement of bearings in motors, pumps or other equipment
- Tightens and adjusts chains
- Removes and installs new or existing equipment or machinery
- Operates hoists, lifts and machinery
- Chips and paints
- Operates emergency power generation equipment
- Performs plumbing and pipefitting tasks as required
- Assists in keeping maintenance records
- Maintains and operates computer maintenance management system as required
- Follows written and oral instructions
- Performs other duties as required
- Performs tasks in accordance with required safety standards at all times
- High school diploma or GED
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- CDL License
- Some trade school education with an emphasis on mechanical equipment and metal fabrication
- Knowledge in the operation and maintenance of vehicles, equipment, farm machinery, pumps and equipment used in and around water/wastewater systems
- Ability to learn maintenance computer skills within six months
- Knowledge of combustion engines and electric motors and safety principles and practices.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.