Traverse City, MI 49686
- The Mechanic’s daily responsibilities include the inspection, maintenance, calibration and repair of wastewater treatment equipment; including control panels, chemical feed systems, gear drives, sludge processing equipment, pumps and valves.
- Will read, interpret, and follow manuals, plans and technical drawings to independently identify and find solutions to problems.
- Will safely and effectively use basic hand and power tools such as grinders, saws, pneumatic tools, and drills.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of three years related experience in the maintenance of industrial machinery field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience required.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Maintenance/Inventory Management Software is a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate the proper use of basic diagnostic and measurement equipment such as multimeters, micrometers, dial indicators and other tools.
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing electrical instrumentation and controls and a background in fabrication is preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.