Pembroke Pnes, FL 33027 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
Shift: 7am-3:30pm M-F
On call Schedule: 2 weeks at a time
-Participates in general wastewater lift station pump maintenance and repairs/building maintenance work as assigned
-All staff participate in the on call schedule for 2 weeks at a time. The frequency changes depending on the amount of staff on rotation.
-Maintains accurate records of work in progress and records completed items
- Performs all duties in accordance with established policies, procedures, codes, and standards of quality and safety
- Operates a vehicle, truck, hydraulic crane, mechanic tools and electrician tools
- Maintains assigned equipment and tools
- Interacts and communicates with various groups and individuals such as the immediate supervisor, co-workers, other department heads and employees, other City employees, contractors, customers
- Physical Requirements: Must be physically able to operate a vehicle, heavy equipment, various tools, etc.
- Tasks involve the regular and at times sustained performance of moderately physical demanding work, typically involving some combination of climbing and balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling, and which involves the lifting carrying, pushing and/or pulling of moderately heavy objects and materials (up to 50 lbs.)
- Language Abilities: Requires ability to read a variety of work orders, policies and procedures, maps, drawings, etc.
- Requires the ability to prepare routine reports, records etc. with proper format
- Requires the ability to speak with and before others with poise, voice control and confidence
- Physical Communications: Requires the ability to talk and hear: (talking expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken words; hearing: perceiving nature of sounds by ear.)
- Ability to participate in weekly rotating "after hours" call out duty that requires prompt response on a 24-hour bases including weekends and holidays. During such times responsible decision making is required within the guidelines of established procedures. Ability to handle and work around liquid de-greaser and other such solvents.
- Valid Driver's License.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.