Waste water Operator in Training
Waynesboro, GA 30830
- The OIT will learn to collect samples and performs routine laboratory tests and analyses, operates valves and gates, operates treatment facilities to control flow and processing of wastewater, sludge, and effluent.
- Will learn to performs routine maintenance functions and custodial duties
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be 21 or over
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Basic Computer skills
- Pays attention to detail and demonstrates positive attitude.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.