Waste Water Plant Operator (Class 3 or 4 KY or TN Licensed)
Fort Campbell, KY 42223
- The Operator will perform a variety of tasks in the operation and maintenance of a water treatment plant including maintenance of equipment, quality control/testing and day-to-day activities on an assigned shift.
- Diagnoses operating problems; directs and performs necessary corrective action during work shift
- Reads gauges and meters, starts and stops equipment, and operates valves to route and control flow, makes process control adjustments, determines and sets proper chemical dosage and flow rates, and operates PLCs and SCADA systems
- Complies and reports non-compliance with Project Policies and Procedures
- Prepares required reports and maintains complete record keeping procedures
- Collects samples and performs routine laboratory tests and analyses on water samples within the plant
- Makes operating decisions in the absence of supervisory personnel
- Maintains discipline and ensures proper procedures are followed
- Assists in the interviewing of prospective employees
- Gives instructions and assignments to plant operators
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with those contacted during the course of work
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have a class IV Tennessee or Kentucky license
- Three years experience in operating water treatment plants
- Possess a valid driver s license
- Basic familiarity of the principles and practices of water treatment plant operations; operating principles of valves, pumps, and motors; principles and methods of chemical water analyses; effects and problems in water treatment processes preferred.
- Knowledge of computer software including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, data management systems
- Must be able to operate plant PLC s and SCADA systems
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.