Waste Water Operator (Grade II CA License)
Crescent City, CA 95531
This position will be a day shift position that may include weekends and on-call.
- The Operator will be responsible for the operations and maintenance of a 1.86 MGD activated sludge wastewater treatment facility.
- Will act as a shift supervisor and assist the team with operations, process control, work planning and basic maintenance activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Five year of experience operating and maintaining a conventional wastewater treatment plant.
- Understanding of process control, SCADA control and PLC systems, taking samples and analysis, pumps and pumping, pipes and valving, and general plant operations.
- Must possess a Grade III WW certificate from the State of California or ability to obtain through reciprocity.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."