Waste Water Operator (Class D MI License)
Traverse City, MI 49686
- The Operator’s daily responsibilities include operation of wastewater treatment equipment; chemical feed systems, sludge processing equipment, pumps and valves.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A degree in environmental science, biology or chemistry
- Must possess a Michigan Class D Wastewater Treatment License
- Valid driver's license,
- Experience in a treatment facility, and mechanical aptitude are preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.