Warranty Repair Analyst
Shelton, CT 06484
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Warranty Repair Analyst
- The Analyst will support the Warranty Repair process.
- Will be responsible for the investigation and research of incoming documents to confirm validity
- Create and distribute planning documents and final Letter to Quality
- Create and facilitate induction paperwork
- Work with Planning/Purchasing on creation of sales order/purchase order
- Process Final letter signature and coordinate with DCMA
- Work with Supply quality on coordinating exhibit transfer from different facilities
- Work with O&R repair centers and 3rd party suppliers to expedite repairs in order to meet/fulfil customer contractual obligations.
- Create sales order for new spares.
- Coordinate activities to have the asset returned to XPO/O&R.
- Process DD1149 and obtain exhibit disposition for customer address
- Help facilitate return of asset to customer or scrap of asset
- Review Warranty Database/SAP Module
- Resolve issues in order to proceed with processing of part
- Bachelor’s degree required
- High level of data analysis and reporting experience
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solver
- Previous experience with SAP a plus but not requirement.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email