East Hartford, CT 06118
- The Warranty Analyst will manage the investigation process for engines, controls, parts, or Support Equipment that fail in the field, are involved in an aircraft mishap or safety incident.
- The Warranty Analyst will also administer contract warranty provisions, defective product recalls, approved special support requests, and contract guarantee provisions.
- The business unit supports the APU, Tanker, F135, F119, F117, F100, TF33, and J52 engine programs within the Military Engines organization.
- Contractual and technical validation of warranty claims
- Providing exhibit disposition instructions to the customer
- Issuing work authorizations/service
- Experience as a Warranty Analyst with a BA or BS Degree in related field
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email