Charlotte, NC 28202 US
Job ID #: 189829
The Material Handler complies with all the client safety rules and executes day-to-day activities in support of warehouse operations that may include inventory control, issues, receiving, transfers, physical inventory, chemical inventory and, if applicable, equipment and tools.
- Assuring inventory accuracy is a critical aspect of the position.
- The job activity ensures the safe movement and handling of required parts and maintenance materials into and out of the storeroom.
- The successful candidate ensures work priorities are established and adhered to for those activities associated with material handling processes and systems.
- The Material Handler I will have good communication skills and is expected to work effectively with supply chain and business partner teammates to prioritize, schedule and implement activities related with day-to-day operations and maintenance activities.
- The Material Handler will be a self-starter and customer-driven to support the supply chain organization and business partners.
- Also required is the ability to learn new processes and transactions in the supply chain systems.
- This person will be responsible for maintaining excellent communications and relationships with supply chain teammates and site operations to ensure the efficient flow of commodities in and out of plant inventories.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."