Warehouse Operator (RMBC)
Golden, CO 80401
- The Warehouse Operator will support the Senior Specialist and the Load Building Specialist in providing uninterrupted service to the production process, by building and storing pallets of finished ware.
- All requested materials are provided to both internal and external customers, using single and primarily double forklifts, for a seamless operation.
- The operator will coordinate shipments with customers and vendors and prepare the appropriate paperwork.
- The operator will also perform other duties as assigned, including, but not limited to, providing physical inventories, handling of suspect ware for quality, diagnosis of mechanical problems, maintaining a clean work environment and making a positive contribution to the assigned warehouse team.
- Sort tier sheets, top frames and pallets
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Able to interpret and adhere to all company safety and personnel policies.
- Able to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Double-wide forklift experience a plus.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to run Emmeti palletizers, pallet strappers and the pallet stretch wrapper.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.