Warehouse Operator ( RMMC)
Golden, CO 80401
- The Warehouse Operator will work as a member of the Warehouse team to perform all required duties in a collaborative environment to deliver quality cans to seven brewery customers.
- Utilizes a forklift and warehouse management system to transport cans from production, in and out of storage locations, and onto outbound shipments.
- Performs all functions involved in the receiving, storing, and shipping of raw materials, finished goods and scrap.
- Operates the depalletizer as needed to help supply cell bin cans.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be willing to work a 4X4 12-hour night shift.
- One-year previous experience as forklift operator in a large production operation.
- Solid understanding of warehouse operations.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook for email, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to learn warehouse system and other RMMC systems.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.