Warehouse General Laborer (CDC/Night Shift)
Golden, CO 80401
This is a night shift position-3:00 pm-11:00 pm
- The Warehouse General Laborers (Vertique Tower Stockers) are responsible for ensuring the timely and correct replenishment of product into the system.
- Loading the correct product into the depleted Vertique slots from pallets within assigned work area.
- Moving emptied pallets to the proper temporary storage locations.
- Communicate with replenishers and system operators via radio throughout shift on status of system in assigned work area
- Identify need and assist other tower areas when appropriate
- Properly disposing of plastic wrap from full pallets, and otherwise maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- High school diploma or GED
- All tasks within the warehouse are physically demanding and labor-intensive.
- Lift product up to 30 pounds as many as 3000 times per shift and up to 45 pounds intermittently throughout shift
- Periodic lifting above shoulder height
- Moving and stacking pallets weighing up to 65 pounds throughout shift Stand, walk, stoop, reach and climb up and down stairs throughout shift
- Must be able to distinguish between red, green and “off” lights
- Work in a fast paced and warm environment, especially during summer months
- Shift and hours may be subject to change based on company demands. Must be able to read product packaging and communicate in English via radio
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prefer prior experience with manual loading and unloading of product in high volume work environment.
- Position requires physical presence within Vertique system at CDC.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.