$20.00-25.00 Odessa, TX 79763
- The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for material handling and movement including loading/unloading, storing, picking, issuing, packing/unpacking and labelling of materials. T
- The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for inspecting and accepting incoming shipments of inventory against supplier packing lists, ensuring items have been received in a satisfactory state and that outgoing items are correctly packed, with completed documentation.
- Might be requested to update the Warehouse Management System and support documentation as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Performs unloading, inspection, storing, picking, issuing, packing, labelling, loading and disposal of inventory items.
- Ensures out-going inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
- Performs inventory cycle counting and supports in periodical physical counts.
- As directed by supervisor, performs tasks associated with Kitting, Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials management initiatives.
- May be required to operate a forklift, or other materials handling equipment, on completion of training and certification.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Ability to lift heavy items above and below shoulder height and perform continuous standing, walking, reaching and bending duties is required
- Must be able to read, interpret, and carry out written and oral instructions
- Write legibly
- Understand and utilize technical repair terminology and concepts
- Use computer terminal for data entry into Warehouse Management System
- Use light machinery, that may include a forklift once training and certification have been completed
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Julian Clanton is a recruiter at HKA Enterprises. Julian's advice to job seekers is to "do your homework on the company, have good questions, and be yourself."