Warehouse Coordinator (2nd shift)
Houston, TX 77075
This is a 2nd shift position-2:00pm-12:30am
- The Warehouse Coordinator coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to production schedules.
- Also prepares items for shipment and may receive incoming merchandise or material for the preparation of shipment.
- Receives, stores and distributes materials, tools, equipment, parts and products within the warehouse.
- Enters record/data into SAP and maintain inventory records.
- Weighs count items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Receives and issues components to production department timely and accurately.
- Receives incoming goods from vendors/suppliers in accordance with specifications and procedures.
- Packs finished goods for shipment.
- High school diploma or GED
- 0 - 2 years’ experience warehousing.
- Detail oriented, a team player and solid customer service skills.
- Forklift certification, specifically propane sit-down forklift.
- Experience with oilfield equipment an asset.
- Experience using Microsoft applications and SAP considered an asset
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Julian Clanton is a recruiter at HKA Enterprises. Julian's advice to job seekers is to "do your homework on the company, have good questions, and be yourself."