Fresno, CA 93722
Standard/normal work hours are M-F, 7am-4pm
Must be able to work overtime with short notice, including Saturdays
- The Warehouse Worker will be loading/unloading trucks
- Will be responsible for warehousing and filling orders (pick-pack-receive)
- Provide general warehouse clean up, e.g.: sweeping, organizing, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2-3 years warehouse/distribution experience
- Process oriented.
- Valid forklift certificate.
- UPS/FedEx parcel handling experience with PC experience
- Ability to do simple/basic warehouse math
- Frequent manual lifting (pick up) and moving of up to 35 lbs repeatedly/routinely is required
- English language skills required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.