Southaven, MS 38671
- The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for the shipping, receiving, and training and inventory on hand accuracy of the Distribution Center operations.
- Coordinate the pickup of customer orders with freight carrier.
- Maintain accurate inventory records through cycle count.
- Coordinate, arrange and wrap product on a skid or in a box to ensure that it is not damaged in transit.
- Maintain general machine and equipment maintenance and warehouse housekeeping.
- Manage the ordering of shipping supplies.
- Perform the electronic transfer of product from one location to another within the system
- Coordinate and record customer returns through the Distribution Center RMO area.
- Maintain adequate levels of shipping supplies.
- High School or equivalent
- 4 years of related experience
- Basic computer skills and forklift experience required.
- Organized, responsive, self-motivated, team oriented
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.