Warehouse Associate 187995/187996/187997
Blakeslee, PA 18610 US
M-Th 5am-3:30p, $17 per hour, need of 3
M-Th 4pm-2:30am, $18 per hour, need of 6
Fri-Sun 5am-5:30p, $19.88 per hour, need of 5
The Mixing Center- Warehouse Person's primary duties include prioritizing and picking material to fill orders, loading and unloading product on delivery trailers/containers and maintaining, handling and moving the physical inventory within the Mixing Center. He/she loads and unload trailers/containers, keep facility organized by physical alignment and by allowing sufficient space for overflow. Checks all incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy. Performs periodic facilities maintenance and/or custodial/housekeeping tasks, such as cleaning the loading dock and area surrounding building; keeping floors clear of debris, and assisting in daily shift closures.
• Loads and unloads trailers/containers – requiring physical moving and lifting of product weighing as much as 50 pounds; staging, counting, systematic and physical put-away using power industrial equipment.
• Organizes the Mixing Center stock by product line and by physical alignment, allowing sufficient space for overflow; may train and support new associates as they are onboarded.
• Reports any overage/shortages of units to designated Lead Person/ Operations Supervisor; may submit regular reports of damaged, and defective product from normal flow of inventory.
• Performs periodic facilities maintenance and/or custodial / housekeeping tasks, such as cleaning the loading dock and area surrounding building; keeping floors clear of debris.
Prioritizes and picks material to fill orders and stage product for outbound loading; handles all units with care and concern at all times
Assist in verifying all incoming and outgoing products for accuracy in terms of amount, size and type, informing Management of inventory and supply shortages as well as assisting in actual periodic inventory counts as needed.
Operates powered industrial equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks, order pickers, etc.) in a safe manner; demonstrates commitment to all safety standards at all times.
Assist in administrative tasks, such as the handling and preparation of paperwork as needed.
• Any other applicable duties and responsibilities assigned by management.
Experience(s) that Best Prepares You:
• Education: High school diploma or GED preferred but not required
• Experience: Prior work experience sufficient to work under general supervision as a Lift driver, loader, order selector and receiver
• Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the company, in its discretion, may find appropriate and acceptable.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.