Warehouse Associate (Night shift)
Golden, CO 80401
These are night shift positions
- The Warehouse Specialist performs all functions involved in the receiving, storing, and shipping of raw materials, finished goods and scrap.
- Operation of forklift and other warehouse equipment.
- Perform minor repairs and set-up of equipment.
- Perform record keeping control of materials, supplies and finished products.
- Support meeting or exceeding business objectives in safety, quality, people, productivity, and cost savings.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- One to two years high speed mechanical/electrical experience
- One year previous experience as forklift operator in a production operation.
- Experience with the operation of various forklift sizes
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations
- Computer knowledge, radio frequency scanners, two-way radios Experience with FIFO inventory system
- Strong communication skills
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.