VP of Supply Chain
Denver, CO 80201
JOB # 172952
This is a direct hire position.
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a VP of Supply Chain.
This Sr. Director of Supply Chain Planning and Logistics position will report to the SVP of Operations. Our client is a $1.5 Billion Global Services provider with 60+ years history of serving US Government Customers.
A key part of the leadership team for a company with over 6,500+ employees spanning the globe in 22+ countries- this newly created position is a career defining opportunity!
This exciting role will be a change agent for a company in growth mode. This is a role requiring a creative thinking, self-motivated leader ready for the VP level. Ability to identify gaps, determine priorities and develop and execute successful solutions.
Sr. Director of Supply Chain Planning and Logistics:
Our client is currently seeking Sr. Director of Supply Chain Planning and Logistics to support Global Supply Chain team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing process standard work and a strategy that improves process capability and capacity (measured as productivity) aligned with internal customer service metrics. This organization will execute process strategies through Inventory management (PO Delivery to final customer delivery) and Logistics management activities (warehousing, materials handling, fill rate, etc.) that deliver the most cost-effective solution for the company.
There will be a focus on assessing and potentially re-designing processes across our warehouse and logistics operations globally if pertinent. This leader will have the ability to lead by example in a hands-on environment. Be successful in motivating and inspiring employees at all level to ensure employee engagement and accountability.
A key aspect of this leadership role will be to partner with Program and Supply Chain Leadership to create lower total cost of ownership that will make company more competitive in the marketplace. Candidates should come from World Class Supply Chain organizations. Looking for proven success in overhauling or redefining programs and processes. Varied background that provides insight for creative approach to problem resolution.
This position requires a track record of success in continuous improvement (preferably in 6 Sigma/Lean), process capability management, productivity and metrics implementation. The successful candidate will have the ability to work effectively in a culture strongly rooted in the federal government and with technically oriented business and program leaders.
- 8-10 years minimum of relevant operations, process, materials, logistics, and inventory management experience.
- Ability to develop a productivity plan based on metrics, operational understanding, and stakeholder alignment to ensure the most effective organizational structure and support resources are achieved on an annual basis.
- 3-5 years minimum working with suppliers globally.
- High preference toward candidates that have 6 Sigma Certification (Black Belt, or MBB)
- 3-5 years minimum experience in program/project management with demonstrated results in cross functional and global environments.
- Preferred experience working with teams located globally in austere environments with unique logistics complexities
- Preferred experience working within or familiarity with government services organizations.
- Knowledge of strategic process disciplines including Root Cause and Corrective Action, LEAN, 6S, TMS, Digitalization, and other best practices.
- Proven ability to communicate and influence external stakeholders and all levels of the internal organization.
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering C-suite presentations.
- Proven ability to lead a highly matrixed organization globally.
- High level of energy, commitment and passion to achieve results and the ability to work within urgent deadlines.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work without continuous management oversight.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure and with many styles of executives, program managers and subject matter experts, both at the corporate and business levels.
- Excellent reasoning and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to align and influence internal stakeholders.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations, or Organizational Development from an accredited university (advanced degree preferred).
- CPIM, Organizational Leadership training and other applicable training desired.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.