The Villages, FL 32159 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA
- Assists transporting and/or securing materials, completing specific tasks, etc. for the purpose of completing projects in a safe, efficient manner.
- Attends meetings, workshops, trainings, and seminars for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
- Coordinates with assigned lead and/or supervisor and other trades for the purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently.
- Maintains records for the purpose of providing up to date information and/or historical reference in accordance with established guidelines.
- Maintains vehicle, tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability in safe operating condition.
- Performs a variety of general maintenance activities for the purpose of completing projects within established time frames.
- Performs or reports preventative maintenance on systems for the purpose of providing a safe and workable environment.
- Performs a variety of general grounds keeping for the purpose of maintaining safe and attractive areas.
- Processes written materials (e.g. work orders, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
- Repairs a variety of equipment, systems, and/or structural items for the purpose of ensuring a safe working condition.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
- Coordinates with lead on schedule, progress, and issues.
- Follow all safety measures that are stressed and set by the safety coordinator and report any possible safety hazards to both the Lead and Safety Coordinator.
- Other responsibilities may include assisting other various teams at times such as the facility painting team or other teams as designated by lead person, based on growing season.
Utility Worker - Grounds keeping will perform all the below duties, as well as any other duties that management deems fall under the facility maintenance umbrellas: Maintains appearance of all company properties. Includes all grounds surrounding the facilities;
This will include mowing, weed eating, spraying and blowing grass off concrete. Operation of tractor for mowing, tilling, and spraying of grounds. Completes preventative maintenance work orders as well as client request work orders. Performs preventative maintenance tasks and maintains equipment – ensuring it is kept in working order. Assist in landscaping work. Preventative maintenance, grounds keeping, etc.; and ensuring that tools and materials are available at job site. minimal computer operations using asset management software, and company software for completion of timesheets, etc
Possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving record; Knowledge of the geography of street locations of the Villages. Ability to write legibly. Able to deal tactfully and courteously with the public. Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and mobile phone applications.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.