Portland, OR 97230
- The Utility Worker performs routine preventive and corrective maintenance on water/wastewater systems.
- Assist operations and maintenance personnel with completion of assigned work
- Performs minor maintenance and lubrication of machinery such as changing oil and greasing equipment
- Performs routine inspection of vehicles and equipment
- Cleans work spaces, vehicles, heavy equipment, bar-screens, comminutors, weirs, drying beds, digesters, pumps, tools, and other site equipment.
- Operates and maintains vehicles, equipment and tools required to load, unload, haul, and spread sand, gravel, dirt and/or waste products (sludge, product waste, packaging waste, etc.)
- Maintain accurate record of work and task related information using site computerized maintenance management software.
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates degree preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Basic knowledge in the operation and maintenance of vehicles, equipment, farm machinery, pumps and equipment used in and around water and wastewater systems
- Familiarity with hand and power tools and equipment commonly used in the maintenance of vehicles, equipment, structures, and buildings
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.