Americus, GA 31709 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
- Performs routine servicing and corrective maintenance of water/wastewater systems
- Cleans vehicles, heavy equipment, barscreens, comminutors, weirs, drying beds, digesters, pumps, tools, and other stationary and portable equipment
- Performs routine inspection of vehicles and equipment; performs minor maintenance and lubrication of machinery such as changing oil and greasing equipment.
- Maintains grounds and buildings: cuts grass, weeds, and brush; trims trees and bushes; rakes grass, leaves and trash; seeds and cares for lawns and ornamental plantings.
- Operates and maintains vehicles, equipment and tools required to load, unload, haul, and spread sand, gravel, dirt and/or waste products (sludge, product waste, packaging waste, etc); digs and refills ditches and trenches.
- Carries or holds materials, supplies, and tools to assist operations and maintenance personnel.
- Maintains records to accurately reflect pounds of materials hauled by private contractors or applied to agricultural lands.
- Understands and carries out oral and written directions.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with those contacted during other course of work.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.