Utility Worker 188042
Rio Rancho, NM 87124 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
Performs a variety of tasks in the operation and maintenance of a water treatment plant on an assigned shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Learns and gains skills involving the maintenance of equipment and servicing work in the plant
• Monitors treatment facilities to control flow and processing of water, sludge, and effluent
• Monitors gauges, meters, and control panels
• Observes and reports abnormalities to leads and supervisor
• Maintains shift log and records meter and gauge readings
• Collects samples and performs routine process control tests and analyses
- High school diploma or GED
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Level 1 Water
- Level 1 water must be obtained within 1 calendar year of employment.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and tools employed in the general operations of engines, pumps, and related equipment; general maintenance work; safe work practices; basic biological and chemical principles
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.