Utility Worker 187969
Traverse City, MI 49686 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
- Performs work safely
- Informs management when issues arise, observes and reports maintenance and operation abnormalities to supervisor
- Represents CH2M positively when interacting with clients
- Learns and gains skills involving the maintenance of equipment and servicing work in the plant
- Assists in Operating, repairing, and maintaining wastewater treatment plant facilities
- Operates vehicles, and mobiles equipment for operational and maintenance purposes.
- Performs preventive maintenance on treatment plant and related equipment
- Assists in performing preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance on treatment plant and related equipment and wiring
- Follows oral and written instructions
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with those contacted during the course of work
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of sound safety principles and practices
- Knowledgeable in computer operationsable to compose word processing documents, and perform basic computer functions in order to submit timesheets, complete online training, create and receive electronic communications
- Basic knowledge in maintenance of vehicles, equipment, pumps and equipment
- Familiarity with hand and power tools and equipment commonly used in the maintenance of vehicles, equipment, structures, and buildings
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.