Utility Worker (Temporary)
Santa Fe, NM 87508
- Our client is looking for 2-4 people for a water meter change out project starting in March and should be finished by the end of May.
- The primary function of the needed workers will be digging and working with assigned personnel with the operation of a trailer mounted hydro excavator, removing old and setting new water meters, paper work, hand digging meter cans, setting new meter cans and backfilling.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Outside work experience, plumbing, irrigation, landscaping, mechanical, heavy equipment operation, digging with shovel and any sort of water operations or waste water operation will be considered.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.