University Talent Recruiter
Everett, WA 98203
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a University Talent Recruiter
- The Recruiter will own the execution of ourthe undergraduate recruitment strategy and support on-campus MBA recruiting for the General Management Development Program.
- Facilitate on campus recruiting, interview days and diversity partnership events.
- Assess candidates during screening calls, interviews, on-campus events, and deep resume reviews to ensure consistently targeting and hiring the right talent for the leadership pipeline.
- Serve as a key point of contact throughout the student decision-making and selection process.
- Partner with the Director to continually improve the assessment process, target candidate personas, interview guides, collateral, social media and web content.
- Ensure brand and messaging is integrated into standard job descriptions, campus presentations, talking-points, and email templates used by campus representatives.
- Partner with the Director to build deep cooperative relationships with target schools and key recruiting partners with a focus on diversity.
- Facilitate summer internship events for cohorts of incoming talent.
- Monitor internship project progress and provide support, mentorship and be point of escalation for interns over the course of the summer.
- Masterfully use current campus end-to-end recruiting processes and technology, while continually evaluating opportunities to automate, streamline and track campus recruiting workflows and results.
- Maintain relationships with campus recruiting teams to educate and leverage best practices to engage with students.
- Establish relationships with external peer groups to share best practices and obtain benchmark data.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years’ recruiting or talent sourcing and/or talent selection.
- 1+ years Project Management experience; demonstrated capability to lead and manage projects highly desirable.
- A validated track-record of working in a dynamic, fast-growing company.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams in a highly matrixed environment to ensure deliverables are met, schedule is followed, and roadblocks cleared in a timely fashion to provide successful outcome.
- Develop exemplary relationships and possess the ability to quickly form partnerships and influence across an organization.
- Oriented toward execution and solutions with a validated ability to improve processes and measure sustainable results.
- Possess strong organizational and planning abilities, coupled with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Courageous and demonstrate a high level of integrity coupled with strong client service orientation
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.