University Relations & Branding Director
Seattle, WA 98101
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a University Relations & Branding Director
We’re seeking an extraordinary Director of University Relations & Branding to lead the strategy and execution of the university hiring and brand development on campus and more broadly across the company.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
Program Design & Management
- Design and carry out projects related to university recruiting, including program channel implementation, event planning and reporting.
- Lead the company’s unique General Management Development Program (GMDP) for MBA interns and full-time hires designed to identify and develop a robust funnel of future operating company Presidents.
- Design and lead select key recruiting efforts (i.e., supply chain, software, etc.) to ensure this channel is returning high quality talent at scale.
- Work with the Compensation Team and our businesses, to design a compensation strategy that delivers the right talent.
- In conjunction with Talent Management and the business, you will design the appropriate on-boarding and acclimation experience for cohorts of incoming talent.
- Collaborate with the broader talent acquisition community to continually develop our EVP and employer brand and bring it to life externally and internally through online and offline channels.
- Partner with Communications and Marketing teams to align internal and external messaging and ensure consistent messaging across all content for everything we do and share.
School & Partnership Cultivation
- Lead school selection using objective criteria to select targeted schools.
- Build investment strategies for each school.
Interview and Assessment
- Identify the appropriate assessment tools for the selection process.
- Design interview processes allowing for efficient selection and a premiere candidate experience.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years progressive talent acquisition experience or meaningful professional experience delighting end users.
- You have a validated track-record of working in a dynamic, fast-growing company with multiple products and end markets.
- You have working knowledge of excellent employer branding practices, including development and implementation of an EVP through recruiting practices.
- You are an excellent teammate with highly regarded team leadership skills including strategy development, performance management, and talent development.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.