Track Operations Technician
Cantil, CA 93519
Facility operates 24 Hours / 7 Days a week (8-1/2 hour rotating shifts)
Shift #1 07:00 to 15:30 Shift #2 15:00 to 11:30 Shift #3 11:00 to 07:30
Candidate must be available to work any shift or days.
Note: Shift hours and days are subject to change based on business needs
- The Tech will be responsible for track communications (supporting test drivers) in the client’s world class motor vehicle test track & proving grounds facilities.
- Monitors and controls activity on 3,800-acre facility using a combination of CCTV, card access, two- way radios and GPS systems.
- Coordinates use of test tracks and monitors track users ensuring compliance with operational guidelines.
- Coordinates emergency response to onsite incidents, provides management detailed verbal and written reports for all incidents.
- Maybe required to response as a 1st Responder to on-site incidents with a focus on 1st Aid and scene control until Advanced Life Support (ALS) units arrive.
- Following existing procedures assigns and tracks the distribution of Access Cards, GPS Units and electronic equipment to facility users.
- Provides daily, weekly and monthly electronic reports on facility activity as requested.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Emergency Medical Service (EMS) / Security experience preferred
- Valid Class C driver license
- Proficient is Microsoft Programs (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to effectively communicate via 2-way radio
- EMT experience desirable
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.