East Hartford, CT 06118
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Tooling Associate
- The Tooling Associate will be responsible for the design and manufacture of casting tooling to support casting activities.
- Tooling includes wax and core injection molding tooling and shop support fixtures for aerospace components.
- Coordination and maintenance of Casting Lab Toolroom and equipment.
- Use Lean Manufacturing methods to optimize tooling processes.
- Reverse casting designs into tooling designs.
- Associate degree required
- CNC Machine Operator certificate preferred
- Must have CNC machine and programming training/experience or injection molding tooling design/manufacture training/experience
- US Citizenship required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email