Tool Install Scheduler 189723
Phoenix, AZ US
Successful candidates for the open Tool Install scheduling position will have demonstrated schedule analytical skills and the ability to work with a team in preparing and communicating schedule requirements. Qualified schedulers will prepare base-build construction, process lateral systems construction tool install and trade specific project schedules using Primavera and Excel to maintain and communicate the schedule to our performers, trade partners, and clients. Schedule management and development also includes schedule integration to aggregate and collate information from multiple project data sources to ensure information is reconciled to the plan of record, maintained and understood is also expected.
- Understand and fully comply with all company policies and procedures, specifically safety Incident Free Workplace (IFW) and corporate code of conduct
- Understand with the ability to effectively plan and schedule, project lifecycle events and general sequence of events and process for engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and project management project tasks
- Master Schedulers, management level roles, to oversee and manage a project team of schedulers to manage and communicate the overall construction schedule with performers, trade partners, owners, and executive level project management.
- Schedule Integrators responsible for aggregation and integration of various elements of large, complex, industrial projects and programs into master schedule.
- Schedule Technicians responsible for data collection, schedule building, schedule updating, revisions, and production of schedule reports.
- Trade Schedulers responsible for scheduling trade specific procurement, fabrication, delivery, and installation schedules in a Lean Construction, Integrated Project Delivery environment
- Minimum Duties & Responsibilities for all schedulers:
- Prepare and/or assist in preparing schedules both independently and in team environments
- Prepare, baseline, status, maintain and report project schedules
- Assist in the analysis of modifications to the project schedules
- Monitor and document weekly/monthly progress for assigned projects including critical path analysis, and schedule narratives
- Prepare weekly and monthly project schedule status reports for project managers
- Provide to the Project Manager all elements needed to issue weekly and monthly reports
- Master Schedulers, management level roles, require substantial experience in scheduling large, complex industrial, capital improvement projects managing teams of schedulers.
- Schedule Integrators, experienced construction schedulers, need to have experience in scheduling large, complex industrial capital improvement projects with integration of multiplicity of constriction packaging and coordination of trade partners.
- Schedule Technicians can be entry level to Jr. Scheduler with either a baseline education in construction scheduling or some construction scheduling experience.
- High School Education required with AA degree in construction management or computer science desired
- Experience in construction project scheduling
- Experience in Primavera P6 scheduling
- Ability to coordinate & organize multiple sources of schedule inputs/performance data into a master schedule platform and deliver project/program status reports as required is a must
- Light programming (such as MS Access or SQL) would be helpful
- Other critical skills include knowledge of Excel, VBA and Access for reporting and analysis
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Need to have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Full-time, standard M-F workweek
- Lean Construction, Pull-Planning, Last Planner Systems® experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.