Blacksburg, SC 29702
This is a temp to perm position
- Weaving is a method of textile production in which two distinct sets of yarns or threads are interlaced at right angles to form a fabric or cloth.
- The Weaver operates looms equipped with rollers and shuttles adapted for bobbins to weave twisted yarn.
- Threads warp through guides and heddles, over rollers and wax bars, and ties or splices ends, to repair breaks in warp.
- Breaks out imperfect strands of filling or turns back roll and removes filling up to defect to repair defects or breaks in filling.
- lears jams in bobbin-type shuttle by removing bobbin and rewinding snarled yarn or by inserting new bobbin.
- Inserts full cop into empty shuttles manually while loom is running. Installs specified spools in creel when pattern is changed.
- Frequent bending, stooping, standing and reaching above the head will be required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.