Technical Sales Support Specialist
Macedonia, OH 44056
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Technical Sales Support Specialist
- The Technical Sales Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical expertise and pre and post-sales support to Account Managers for specific fluid power products (process, electromechanical or lubrication) for their territory.
- Works with Account Managers to conduct joint customer sales calls through on-site product demonstrations, product specification assistance and technical support.
- Provides technical application-based assistance to customers gathering application information.
- Works to understand usage to determine potential need for other products.
- Works to grow profitable market share by presenting value-added services while keeping current with information on competitive products, customers’ machinery and processes.
- Provides a high level of service to all customers and suppliers ensuring proactive engagement and account development activities with all assigned accounts.
- Develop and maintain a productive relationship with internal Engineered Solutions Group and the customer service associates through team work and engaging in solutions with customers.
- Works with customers to identify cost savings opportunities and provide documentation of these via the company savings program.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical degree preferred
- 2+ years related experience
- Familiarity with the distribution industry (Hydraulic, Fluid Power, Pneumatic, Electrical, Motion Control, Material Handling, Bearings etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of Fluid Power and Parker products preferred
- Proven experience in a technical sales organization
- Strong math, logistics, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid knowledge of Windows and MS Office as well as familiarity with databases.
- Must have valid driver’s license
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.