Technical SAP Treasury Consultant
Farmington, CT 06032
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Technical SAP Treasury Consultant
Our client located in Farmington, CT is seeking a Technical SAP Treasury resource to help with separation activity. The resource will help supports the organizations cash management processes and helps to optimize financial and treasury-related resources using the SAP Treasury module
- The SAP Treasury Consultant needs to identify the treasury strategy customers and their functional requirements
- Translate the functional requirements of the customer into new SAP processes
- The SAP Treasury Consultant also needs to implement the functionality and configure the system
- Understand the Risk management system present in SAP Treasury analyzes and measure the amount of risks and classify according to requirements of the organization
- Understand various parts of Treasury, Business partner, Basic functions
- Credit Risk analyzer, Market risk analyzer
- Transaction manger
- Portfolio Analyzer (FIN-FSCM-TRM-PA)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance preferred
- 3-5 +SAP Treasury Consultant working with Treasury
- Has worked in a large corporate environment
- Can adapt to change requirements
- Previous experience implementing software and/or hosted software applications strongly preferred
- Software design and configuration experience
- Technical file integration experience
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.