Technical Recruiter (Engineering)
337 SPARTANGREEN BLVD Duncan, SC 29334
- The Technical Recruiter is responsible for working with the Recruiting Department to identify outstanding candidates that will best represent HKA and our clients in the Engineering and technical space.
- The Technical Recruiter is responsible for documenting resumes, submissions, client and candidate communications and any other records in the recruiting process.
- Documents resumes, submissions, candidate starts, client communication, candidate communication, and all other records in the recruiting process via our internal Applicant Tracking System.
- Identifies candidates that best represent HKA and our client’s requirements.
- Assists candidates from beginning of recruitment process to job placement.
- Negotiates wage with candidates and clients.
- Maintains and grows an accurate and detailed candidate database tailored to recruitment needs.
- High level of interface with hiring managers to ensure that requirements are well communicated with candidates.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two-year degree or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience with Technical Recruiting and knowledge of the Engineering space
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects while ensuring a high level of attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of most major computer software programs
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking software (ATS)
- Ability to show initiative in pursuing candidates while providing a high level of customer service to clients
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.