Technical Concur Travel System Analyst
Farmington, CT 06032
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Technical Concur Travel System Analyst
Our client located in Farmington, CT is seeking a Concur Travel System Technical Resource to help with separation activity. The Concur Client Support Analyst/System Administrator is a designated functional application expert, assigned to assist Concur clients.
- Maintain environments on an on-going basis.
- Help with separation activities for the concur travel system
- Balance multiple priorities and be prepared for future events as well as expected changes.
- Gather advanced functional and simple technical business requirements from client with potential translation into a Solution Suggestion according to client needs and scope of Concur products/services.
- Assist in identifying usage gaps to increase adoption levels.
- Create, monitor, update, and close support cases
- Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules with creative and technical success.
- Liaison with client team members and Concur internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications.
- Consistently communicate project status with senior management or project manager management team as needed.
- Develop and maintain functional and technical product knowledge.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Concurs implementation and support practices and methodologies
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience is desired
- 3-5 +years as a Concur Travel System Technical Resource
- Has worked in a large corporate environment
- Can adapt to change in requirements
- Previous experience implementing software and/or hosted software applications strongly preferred
- Experience with Concur software solutions preferred
- Software design and configuration
- Technical file integration experience
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.