Technical Business Analyst
Farmington, CT US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Fully remote within US, Eastern Standard time required.
No 3rd party submissions, no C2C will be accepted
We are seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join our Data Science & Analytics team in support of our Aerospace client’s Enterprise Analytics Team. Primary tasks will include performing requirements analysis, documenting processes, and monitor deliverables to ensure timely completion of projects. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Technical Responsibilities include
- Proficient with data management conventions, best practices, data flows, and relationships across various sources.
- Experience in data aggregation and analysis within supply chain systems.
- Experience creating and testing scenarios, integration, and acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
- Hands-on solid Excel skills, familiarity with PowerBI, SQL.
- Experience with Agile/iterative development methodologies and tools (Jira, Confluence) preferred.
- Participate in scrums, sprint planning, grooming, estimation sessions, and sprint ceremonies.
- Gathering and reporting critical information from meetings with various stakeholders
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Manages scope and change throughout the initiative utilizing formal change control and requirements traceability.
- Work with customer and the development team to track issues/bugs with project
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Using of productivity, communication, and analysis tools to manage iterative delivery, such as JIRA/Confluence, Git Repository, Microsoft Teams, etc
- Background in web applications and SDLC projects
- Experience with projects involving Data Science, Analytics, Data Warehouse, Data Intake, Data Quality, and/or Analytical reporting
- Any Informatica background is nice to have
- Experience in using business tools such as Jira and Confluence for task planning, tracking and documentation needs
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly with outstanding analytical skills, structured thinking, ability to connect the dots across similar problem statements and exceptional attention to detail
- At least 5 years of overall work experience, with experience in data analytics, data management, and project management required
- Experience supervising or leading teams and managing consulting projects (scope, budget, schedule, estimating, managing, and reporting: risk, cost, schedule, and quality
- Professional experience with intelligence, statistical, and analytic and visualization tools, and statistical or visualization tools such as Tableau, Palantir, Analyst Notebook
- Advanced ability using MS Office, particularly using data-oriented programs such as MS Excel and Access to conduct analysis (e.g., Pivot tables, charts)
- Skilled at deriving meaningful and actionable recommendations from analytical work products to improve business processes
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.