DOE Raleigh, NC 27601
- The Technical Analyst reviews, analyzes, compiles, and prepares technical related data/information and applies computer technology to assist in data trend and analysis and report preparation.
- Will prepare data and documentation for load into a database, using excel.
- Accessed through SharePoint
- ixty percent of the role is data entry as it relates to project and implementation drawings and documents/excel lists. Forty percent of the role is engineering as it relates to reading and interpreting such drawings.
- An Associate degree or technical related experience.
- Must be proficient with Piping and Instrumentation Drawings (must be able to read and name items)
- Read and decipher, Vendor related controlled documentation & drawings
- Must be proficient in Microsoft excel
- Must be familiar with adobe acrobat
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Sharepoint
- Able to reverse analyze
- Power Plant, knowledge, is desirable.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.