Philadelphia, PA US
NOW HIRING – Long-Term Project
HKA Construction Services is now hiring Tank Testers for a project located in Philadelphia, PA. All Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience performing test to the hulls, service tanks, wet spaces, and the deckhouse to insure structural strength and tightness. All Applicants will be required to perform hydro testing and ballasting for ship alignment.
$26.00 - $28.00/Hr. depending on experience
$150.00 Per Diem per day
Per Diem is paid for all 7 days if you work all scheduled shifts
$400.00 Travel Pay
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Seal tanks and air test for tightness
- Perform hose test (air & water) for tightness.
- Conduct hydro test for strength and tightness.
- Conduct vacuum box test.
- Perform minimal welding and burn activities.
- Maintain test procedure records.
- Works with various hand tools, power tools welding and burning equipment test equipment, hoses, and fittings.
- Other tasks that may be assigned relevant to the trade.
Must successfully pass a Flux Core & Stick Tack Test.
Must be available to work any shift and overtime.
Must successfully pass a background and drug test.
Submit a detailed resume for review.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.